"length -of-stay"pass

SRRN

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know how the cost of this pass is calculated?I know we've been cautioned on this board,that this pass may not be the best value,but because I'm going over Christmas and need a 5-day pass,this might be O.K. for us.The Bonus pass,I believe,has black-out dates on and around Christmas,so it won't work.I'd be interested in knowing the approximate cost.:)

Anyone??? We will be there for 8 days the annual pass or power pass (I forgot which one) had our weekend blocked so that wasn't an option for us.

We've been using length of stay for years and I can't honestly say I know how it's calculated. It IS convenient and I believe it's comparable to the park hopper passes in cost, but...

To get the value out of length of stay passes, you must arrive early enough on your first day and leave late enough on your last day to be able to go to one of the parks. The cost of this pass includes those days, so you need to think about how much time, if any, you will get to spend in the parks on the days of arrival and departure.

We try to get to Epcot by early to mid-afternoon the day we arrive and then spend at least several hours, if not most of the day after checking out. The length of stay pass works well for us.

The price we were quoted for a 5 night stay length-of-stay pass was either $144 or $164..We got the AAA annual pass for $99 instead.

Even the standard price of the annual pass is only $149 so I would check it out, We saved a bundle on food and merchandise discounts with the annual pass.

does the annual standard annual pass have the same block out dates? Does include Citywalk cover charges?

There are no Blackout dates with the "2-Park Annual Pass". As far as CityWalk, I'm not sure about the cover charges. It does not mention it on the card so I doubt it.

Does include Free Self-Parking (doesn't apply to PBH or HRH), a 10-15% discount on food at the parks and citywalk and 15-20% discount on merchandise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter