Let’s just say we could all use a little Happiest Place on Earth Right now! Update 3/4

We'll work around your schedule. Since wherever we are going isn't a reservation sort of place, we can go whenever. We eat around 7PM, but mostly because it takes me that long to prepare dinner. When we go out it's usually earlier.

I'm hoping to do the 12:15 tour and then wander all over the ship for as long as it takes. Shouldn't be there past 5 or 6 I'm thinking.

Thank you so much! I almost bought them the other day but was hoping maybe to find a discount. Then forgot to look.

We're at the VGC. You're more than welcome any day, not crashing at all! We'd love to see you!!!

Friday: drive up from San Diego, enjoy the resort, DTD, and maybe parks

Saturday: Queen Mary tour, dinner with Alison and Fran

Sunday: dinner in DL with Alison and Fran

Monday: parks with Alison noon onwards

Tuesday: no plans/parks

Wednesday: no plans/parks

Thursday: fly home

I can just imagine! Be gentle with yourselves :hug:

We are. :hug: We leave in 10 days. We have been at my in-laws and its been great. The kids are getting to spend some valuable time with them before we leave.

You itinerary looks great! :woohoo: I might be home more while you are there. I am having surgery late July and my MD said I'll be out about 6 weeks-ish which means my work weeks might flip. I'll keep you posted but I am planning on that Wed. to see you and meet your cute mom.

We are. :hug: We leave in 10 days.

So exciting!!! :hyper:

We have been at my in-laws and its been great. The kids are getting to spend some valuable time with them before we leave.

I'm glad. Are they upset you're leaving? Big changes for everybody.

You itinerary looks great! :woohoo: I might be home more while you are there.

:cool1:

I am having surgery late July and my MD said I'll be out about 6 weeks-ish which means my work weeks might flip. I'll keep you posted but I am planning on that Wed. to see you and meet your cute mom.

Hope you're ok. I'm putting Wednesday on the calendar :)

So exciting!!! :hyper:

I'm glad. Are they upset you're leaving? Big changes for everybody.

:cool1:

Hope you're ok. I'm putting Wednesday on the calendar :)

They are sad but not upset; they totally understand. They are pretty awesome!

Yay!!! What should we do? If Michael is home you should come for dinner. He will make vegetarian. I am sure you'll be ready for a home cooked meal. If he's working that evening we can go out because I don't cook. Do you like Middle Eastern food? I know a great place that makes the BEST garlic potatoes. Or we could do Italian. Where are you and @franandaj going for dinner Sunday night? They are welcome to join us too.

Where are you and @franandaj going for dinner Sunday night? They are welcome to join us too.

Saturday night we're going to do casual dinner somewhere on Bellflower there are four restaurants right around Stearns that would have gluten free and vegetarian stuff so that works.

Sunday we'll be dining at an exclusive restaurant in the park, Monday we'll be touring and then having drinks and apps in DCA.

Saturday night we're going to do casual dinner somewhere on Bellflower there are four restaurants right around Stearns that would have gluten free and vegetarian stuff so that works.

Sunday we'll be dining at an exclusive restaurant in the park, Monday we'll be touring and then having drinks and apps in DCA.

:woohoo: #WeLiveHERENow

You're welcome to join us Wed night as well. Your plans look magnificent!

They are sad but not upset; they totally understand. They are pretty awesome!

That's so cool they are supportive.

Yay!!! What should we do? If Michael is home you should come for dinner. He will make vegetarian. I am sure you'll be ready for a home cooked meal. If he's working that evening we can go out because I don't cook. Do you like Middle Eastern food? I know a great place that makes the BEST garlic potatoes. Or we could do Italian. Where are you and @franandaj going for dinner Sunday night? They are welcome to join us too.

That would be lovely to come over for dinner :) It can be difficult though only because I'm allergic to gluten and mom is allergic to apples. Middle Eastern food is yummy, and you know how much I love potatoes! Did you want to come to the parks with us during the day? It would be awesome to meet Michael :)

That's so cool they are supportive.

That would be lovely to come over for dinner :) It can be difficult though only because I'm allergic to gluten and mom is allergic to apples. Middle Eastern food is yummy, and you know how much I love potatoes! Did you want to come to the parks with us during the day? It would be awesome to meet Michael :)

I forget you haven't met him. :blush: Yes we can meet if we don't have Joshua's school appt that day. Its so weird, we have to create an account, sign up, then meet, then register, all on different days.

Middle Eastern it is. Here is a link of the place we love. http://www.opensesamecafe.com/ Gabby worked there part time doing to-go orders and they have hired her back. Its amazing!

I forget you haven't met him. :blush: Yes we can meet if we don't have Joshua's school appt that day. Its so weird, we have to create an account, sign up, then meet, then register, all on different days.

Middle Eastern it is. Here is a link of the place we love. http://www.opensesamecafe.com/ Gabby worked there part time doing to-go orders and they have hired her back. Its amazing!

Is that that place we went to next to the amazing ice cream place??? that was a yummy restaurant. We went with your friends and the kids of course. Will I be able to see my friend Josh? :)

No, I haven't met Michael yet, very much looking forward to it :)

This vacation keeps morphing into a better and better adventure!

That is odd about Josh's school stuff.

Is that that place we went to next to the amazing ice cream place??? that was a yummy restaurant. We went with your friends and the kids of course. Will I be able to see my friend Josh? :)

No, I haven't met Michael yet, very much looking forward to it :)

This vacation keeps morphing into a better and better adventure!

That is odd about Josh's school stuff.

I didn't remember we went there. LOL! :blush: Yes, that's the one. There are other vegetarian/vegan options in town. There is another place in Long Beach by Trader's Joe's that has lots of veggie options. https://www.veggiegrill.com/ It looks good!

It is odd about the school. :confused: Oh well. At least he is in the system.

I didn't remember we went there. LOL! :blush: Yes, that's the one. There are other vegetarian/vegan options in town. There is another place in Long Beach by Trader's Joe's that has lots of veggie options. https://www.veggiegrill.com/ It looks good!

It is odd about the school. :confused: Oh well. At least he is in the system.

Id even be cool with going to Super Mex, I've been dreaming about hose tacos! popcorn::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter