~Let The Countdown Begin!!!!! 5 Days Till Doing Disney Solo!!~

disneyworld!

<font color="87005b">Love, Peace & Mickey.....and
wow, what a week to go thru! Final exam in A&P...Birthday on Sunday! Got new job from when I come home! and
DISNEY in 5 days!!!
guess I need to start packing!
guess I will see some of you down there!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

:banana: :cool1: :cheer2: :Pinkbounc

As you can see I'm dancing with you, as I leave in 3 days!!! Not going to any Disney parks (seminar on I-Drive), but now I have definite plans for Jellyrolls on Friday night (20th) - will we see you there?!

Happy Birthday in advance! :bday: :cake:

Hey Janet doing the Dance with you :banana: :wave: :cheer2: I can't wait to get there. We leave for Florida in 5 days and get to disney in 8 yeah!! I have to get packing too So much to do. Looking forward to Jelly Rolls on the 24th. Was wondering if we could meet a bit later didin't realize we have ps at Crystal Palace I will PM you

blondie7 said:
Hey Janet doing the Dance with you :banana: :wave: :cheer2: I can't wait to get there. We leave for Florida in 5 days and get to disney in 8 yeah!! I have to get packing too So much to do. Looking forward to Jelly Rolls on the 24th. Was wondering if we could meet a bit later didin't realize we have ps at Crystal Palace I will PM you

not a problem!!

Leaving in 5 days, finished graduation ceremony (I wasn't going to go but my cohort members convinced me to do so - didn't take much), met with online classmates, and will see Stars Wars III while there. Let the countdowns begin!

gjw007 said:
Leaving in 5 days, finished graduation ceremony (I wasn't going to go but my cohort members convinced me to do so - didn't take much), met with online classmates, and will see Stars Wars III while there. Let the countdowns begin!

glad you did the ceremoney!!!! you deserved it!!! CONGRATS!!! :jumping1: :jumping1:

drive carefully, see ya next saturday!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter