Let's talk phones

jacs1234

Dreaming of Disney
Last time I went to dl, it was just dh and I, so we were never separated and there was no need for phones. :lovestruc

The time before, a friend from California bought me some $15 phones that had a certain amount of calls included. ( I donated these phones to a charity when we got home :headache:)

So what is the best thing to do? New sim cards for our iphones? buying new phones when we're there? Or using our existing phones. We'll probably need 3, a minimum of 2. Mum, dh and I. We split up to get fastpasses, wait for fantasmic and to take older kids one place and younger kids somewhere else.

Also, I don't want to waste my first day there by going to target or somewhere to buy phones. I want to go to Disneyland for as long as we can hold up. I consider going to the store on the first day a waste.

Vons don't have phones. That would have been perfect.

What have you all done.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter