LGBTQ+ Merch Currently At Disney?

Sona99

Loving living in Florida
Hello!

I'm heading out tomorrow and I was wondering if anyone had information on current mech for sale? Last year we picked up some cool tshirts but they need replacing. I will be at Disney Springs tomorrow and hope to find something there as I shop til I drop!

Thanks for any info.

I saw that World of Disney has a little bit of the Pride collection left over from June recently but it's not a lot. It was maybe 2 shirts and the mug (which is adorable btw!). In the pin store near Earl of Sandwich, I've seen pins with many of the pride flags. I remember seeing gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender.

Disney seems to have incorporated the rainbow into lots of merchandise. World of Disney is a good bet to have some but be sure to check the other shops too.

Thanks, all. I didn't find what I wanted. I guess I must wait until next year.

Id expect less merch with Iger toning down this segment. I think they are going to focus more on families and kids moving forward.

Id expect less merch with Iger toning down this segment. I think they are going to focus more on families and kids moving forward.
They've had rainbow merch for more than a decade now, probably closer to 15 years. Families with two moms or two dads exist. Pride and Families/Children are not opposites or exclusive of one another.

I've seen pride merch around WDW year round, though.

Is the rainbow art/photo op still up on display at Epcot? Do y'all think it's permanent or was it just for June? Would love to take pics by it in February!

Is the rainbow art/photo op still up on display at Epcot? Do y'all think it's permanent or was it just for June? Would love to take pics by it in February!
Update: I was there in December & it is no longer there. We'll see if we get a new one in 2024!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter