Liberty Tree Taven???

jacksonsmom

<font color=blue>Can you guess who I am a mom for?
As if we don't have enough PS's made for our June trip, we decided to make a PS for Liberty Tree Taven.
I haven't heard many reviews on this, can anyone tell me how it is?
What characters are usually there?

Thanks!

The LTT is one of my favorite places to eat in the kingdom. The food is great and is served family style and is along the lines of thanksgiving type foods. I have eaten hear on a couple of times and Mickey,Minie,Goofy and Pluto have always been there. I plan on going during my december trip. Hope this helps and have fun!!

goofy kc

Alot trips to the world and Two this year at CSR and AKL!!!

We always book a LTT PS's for our trips. (#11 in June). The meal is like a Thanksgiving feast. Turkey, Ham, Mashed potatoes, Stuffing. Corn, Mac & Cheese, dinner rolls, etc. It is served "family style" and it is all you can eat. The characters are dressed in colonial garb and include Minnie, Goofy, and Chip & Dale. The interaction with guest is fantastic!!! Have your autograph books and cameras ready!! None of us have ever walked away without a full belly and a big smile on our faces!!!

We enjoy lunch there very much.

No characters at lunch and it is not family style then...you order from a menu.

I agree Lunch is GREAT there. wonderful menu offerings no characters. wonderful atmosphere. I live on Cape Cod and near Plymouth and feel right at home there LOL

We ate there last trip for lunch - no characters - and really liked it! I had the turkey and it was very good.

Jill

LTT seems to have a lot of champions lately, but we did not find it to be out-of-the ordinary. The mac 'n cheese and stuffing was Stouffers, which is not what draws me to a restaurant!!:wave2:

LTT is the one restaurant we eat at every trip. I agree that lunch is far better than dinner is food-wise, but you do miss out on the characters. I think LTT at dinner would be a great place to eat for a family with picky eaters. The lunch menu is great, and I heartily recommend the pot roast.

Thank you for your replies.
We will try it, we never been there so it will be a new experience. We have a PS for June 7th for the dinner.
Sounds like it should be fun!

My Dh and I ate here in Feb. Characters we saw were:
Meeko
Chip
Dale
Minnie
Pluto
No more Goofy D/t him being in own show now.

LTT is great! The characters are fun, and the food is incredible. We eat here every trip. I agree the Stouffers mac and cheese is not out of the ordinary, but that's not what makes this place great. All the rest of the food is awesome, and the family style serving makes it even better. It feels like a holiday. We love dinner here. Enjoy!

We had dinner at LTT with two 5 year olds and a 15 year old last August. The 15 y/o just said yesterday how he wanted to eat at "that tavern place" again on the next trip. He loved the food, and I loved the all-you-can-eat for him.... he was an expensive kid to feed for a week!

Character we had: Minnie, Pluto, Donald, Daisy

DH & I ate there for dinner, and we both thought the food was mediocre and the staff pretty indifferent (sorry, I felt compelled to add this to all the raves! ;) ).

Is the food really good? It just sounds like a TV dinner to me. Maybe its the Stouffer's mac and cheese. I would love the atmosphere and the characters but I just don't know about the food. Please tell me it doesn't taste like a TV dinner.

Originally posted by Buzzfanmom
Is the food really good? It just sounds like a TV dinner to me. Maybe its the Stouffer's mac and cheese. I would love the atmosphere and the characters but I just don't know about the food. Please tell me it doesn't taste like a TV dinner.

It does not taste like a TV Dinner. The food is delicious!::yes:: As for the mac and cheese and stuffing being Stouffers... I don't eat mac and cheese(yuck!)so I don't know, but the stuffing at Liberty Tree is cornbread stuffing. It's really good and kind of sweet. I've never had Stouffers stuffing that is anything like it. The best part is the mashed potatoes!:teeth: Whenever I wish I was eating at WDW this is one of the first things I want. Heaven on a plate!!!

P.S. Mashed potatoes are my favorite food so I may be a little biased.:crazy:

Can't wait to try this place for the 1st time in May! It always seems like there are so many good things said about it. I was sick with the flu on Thanksgiving day (which was also my birthday - Nov 27) this past year and couldn't really enjoy my dinner. Hopefully this place will make up for it as Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday dinner of the year!

-DW

WE really like it there. The food is so good. I love the trukey and mashed potatos. That cobler is great too. The characters were some of the best. Service was not great. We got everything we needed so we were fine. I asked for plain ice cream for DS and she said she could not do that. I was not too happy as that would have been so easy. When she brought the desert however, she brought him a huge dish of ice cream:rolleyes: . Never had lunch there but there is always next time!!!

Jordan's mom

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter