liberty tree tavern before halloween party

We did it last week, I haven't gotten around to posting reviews yet tho.

We really liked it! The food was great (turkey, flank steak, ham, mashed potatoes and gravy, stuffing, mac & cheese, carrots, salad and rolls, and apple cobbler for dessert....yum!). Our only complaint was that there was too much food!

The characters costumes were pretty cute, but nothing spectacular. Chip and Dale were wearing masks, one had a spider on it, and I think they had apron-type things that were decorated. Pluto had some sort of scarf around his neck, Minnie had a mask, and I don't think Meeko had any cosume. The character interaction was great though, lots of fun. Each character visited us twice.

Hope that helps, enjoy your meal!

Steph

Thanks Steph - we're eating at the LTT before the halloween party later this month!

We ate there 10/3 before MNSSHP and funny, I thought it was pork; didn't know it was flank steak - yikes!!! I wasn't impressed - characters stopped by for photo op and autograph - very quick and we didn't see Dale. Service was slow, IMHO. But turkey and mashed potatoes were good. Girls just ate their staple mac&chz and my 3 y.o. son ate the candy we got entering MK (still charged for his meal tho).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter