Liberty Tree Tavern: Lunch or Dinner

themojosupreme

No wifi, but a great connection!
Debating on lunch or dinner at LTT. We specifically want the turkey dinner aycte. Our original thought was dinner then go watch parade and fireworks. However, in the forum, many people book lunch. Other than any price difference, what is the difference between preference of lunch over dinner. Thanks!

I've only done the dinner and we enjoyed it. It's been a few years since we were there last so I'm not sure how much different lunch is over dinner.

Debating on lunch or dinner at LTT. We specifically want the turkey dinner aycte. Our original thought was dinner then go watch parade and fireworks. However, in the forum, many people book lunch. Other than any price difference, what is the difference between preference of lunch over dinner. Thanks!

I think most people prefer lunch because it is a la carte, so you can choose what you want instead of the buffet. When they took the characters away from dinner, there just wasn't much of a draw to dinner. The other reason USED to be the ooey, gooey toffee cake that USED to only be available at lunch, but now it is the dessert for dinner too.

If your family wants the AYCTE turkey dinner, then do the dinner.

If you want the aycte, the only difference is the price between lunch and dinner.

We have done both. We prefer lunch as everyone can order what they want over the dinner, as dinner is a set, more expensive meal. I tend to eat way more than I should under those circumstances. The food is good at either meal time.

Lunch for sure. You can get everything they have at dinner for lunch but you can't get everything they have for lunch at dinner.. many more choices at lunch.

We were there in the last two weeks and did a late lunch- 2:45pm- perfect parade timing. Food was good, a la carte and good price. Family of 4- $60. Good portions on the kids meals too. My 8 yoDD had the turkey plate with mashed pot, green beans fruit, she loved it. We also had excellent service. For us, the AYCTE would be such a waste of $$$, the portions they bring are huge and we just don't eat enough to justify $120 lunch to eat so little, especially when there are no characters or really uniquely themed decor.

We were there in the last two weeks and did a late lunch- 2:45pm- perfect parade timing. Food was good, a la carte and good price. Family of 4- $60. Good portions on the kids meals too. My 8 yoDD had the turkey plate with mashed pot, green beans fruit, she loved it. We also had excellent service. For us, the AYCTE would be such a waste of $$$, the portions they bring are huge and we just don't eat enough to justify $120 lunch to eat so little, especially when there are no characters or really uniquely themed decor.
do you happen to have a pic of your daughter's lunch? :)

Sadly just the remains - see below- the red head had the turkey lunch- the other one had the chicken noodle soup. It was really good but wasn't at all like a canned soup so she didn't love it. I have to say, it all tasted very fresh. I did the burger and it was really good too.

Attachments

• IMG_4214.JPG
    IMG_4214.JPG
    82.7 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_4211.JPG
    IMG_4211.JPG
    90.1 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_4212.JPG
    IMG_4212.JPG
    79.6 KB · Views: 7

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter