Liberty Tree Tavern one of our favorites

Tinkerbellfollower

Earning My Ears
my family and I love Libery tree tavern.We have tried both times lunch and dinner. Although we do like lunch better. This is because we can order off of a menu instead of doing family style at dinner. So if you do LTT I recommend doing it for lunch although dinner is also good i reccomend the salmonn it's fantastic!!!

We are going for lunch in Oct. Do you have any recommendations on what to order or not to order?

Thanks!!!

We have lunch at LTT on every trip!

Some of the things my family has ordered in the past that have been delicious were the Pilgrim's Feast and the William Penn Pasta.

On our last visit in May a lady at the table next us was raving about her Salmon and when dessert came (she had the Griddled Pound Cake) she raved even more!

I told DH, I'm getting that dessert next time! Usually we are so full from our entrees that we don't order dessert.

I really do reccomend the salmon it's wonderful. Although it may sound weird on the description (its has cornbread on the bottom of the salmon). But it's a wonderful pair together ecspecially with the sauce so I reccomend that so does everybody else on my family so i reccomend that.
pirate: yo ho yo ho a pirates life for me

We had dinner at the LTT last week and enjoyed it. Our server wasn't great, but the food was good and the character interaction was wonderful. We had most of the characters come past twice and my middle son had lots of fun with Goofy because he was wearing his Goofy hat. Actually, he had lots of fun with Chip and Dale too because they both came by and pulled the big hat down over his eyes!

I love the LTT too, although we haven't tried it for lunch. That's something to consider!

Anyone have a pic of the butter grilled poundcake? It sounds yummy, but I just saw a pic of the lava cake and it looks good, too!

There are pictures of the butter grilled pound cake on the restaurants board under pics of your WDW food. MMM!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter