Liberty Tree Tavern

Mickey's Best Girl

DIS Veteran
I've never been one to make ADRs while on vacation, I just hate being tied to a schedule.

That said, I've booked dinner at LTT before we attend MVMCP thinking a Christmas style dinner before attending the Christmas party would be a great way to start our night.

I've been reading that the menu has recently "changed back(?)" and I'm wondering if my fellow Dissers like the changes? How is the food/experience? General feedback on LTT?

TIA!

I did the exact same thing with the same reasoning - the Christmassy feeling! - and then I canceled because I'm fearful the dinner isn't all that great :scared: I've never been and think I need to sample lunch first before we do a fixed menu dinner there.

But since I did ~extensive~ research for days on this concern, I can tell you that DisneyFoodBlog has an updated LTT dinner review and it was favorable. The highlights were that the mac and cheese is made in house (no longer Stouffer's, apparently) and you can request green beans if the seasonal vegetable turns out to be corn. It also mentions the slight meat changes, i.e. the pot roast in place of prime rib.

http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2017/...tree-tavern-in-disney-worlds-magic-kingdom-2/

(I personally take that blog with a rock of salt because I don't think the writers share my food prefs, but that's just me. Their food photos are the big draw.)

If you keep the ADR, let us know how it goes.

Most bloggers that have done recent reviews have liked it. My DH and I don't like to miss it on any trip. Personally, we think the current menu is possibly the best. We normally get the all-you-can-eat family style meal, which is delicious, but this time, we're just going at lunch and are just going to order soup, pot roast, and a dessert (all to share).

Liberty Tree is our favorite food at Magic Kingdom. The pot roast is really good and that is what is back on the menu. I think it would be a great Christmasy meal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter