life jackets

when the coved 19 has come down and I can travel from uk to use with out masks etc I am thick of come back but can adults life jackets from this Line be use with adult with arms bands at disney water parks, seaward water park and volcano bay

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Konfidence-Adult-Swim-Jacket-Yellow/dp/B004LMQFPW

I assume you mean Aquatica when you say SeaWorld water park(SeaWorld doesn't have a pool deep enough to warrant a life jacket, even for nonswimmers, where there water park, Aquatica, would). Each waterpark has it's rules on what can and can't be used listed on their sites, and if you have any questions, there should be a live chat or email link you can use to get specific information. Here is what I have been able to find though.

Aquatica - Safety is our Number 1 concern, therefore, all guests under 48" are required to wear life vests on most attractions. Please see specific ride regulation signs for details.

Aquatica Orlando provides United States Coast Guard (USCG) Type III life vests in a variety of sizes and Type II for infants free of charge throughout the park. Only USCG Type II or III life vests may be worn; floatation devices such as noodles, swimmies, puddle jumpers, in-suit floatation devices, personal swim rings/floats and boogie boards are not permitted.

Personal life vests that are in good condition and clearly marked approved by the USCG - Type II, III and V may be worn at Aquatica Orlando if approved and tagged by our staff. Please visit our information counter on the beach for details. Our information counter ambassador can also provide our guests with a colored wristband to easily identify which rides they meet the height requirements for.

Universal Orlando (Volcano Bay) - https://www.universalorlando.com/we...-guide-for-rider-safety-and-accessibility.pdf

Disney World (Water Parks) -

Dress Code
  • Swim attire must be appropriate for a family environment, and must be without buckles, rivets, zippers or exposed metal.
  • Inappropriate swim attire, swim attire with buckles, rivets, zippers or exposed metal, and other sharp objects are not allowed on any of the attractions.
  • Jeans (denim) and wetsuits (neoprene) are not permitted on the following attractions at Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon water park: Bay Slides, Humunga Kowabunga, Ketchakiddee Creek and Storm Slides. They’re also not allowed on Slush Gusher and Summit Plummet at Disney’s Blizzard Beach water park.
  • For safety, diaper-age children must wear plastic pants or swim diapers in pool areas.

As you can see, none of the requirements forbid an adult life jacket, though most slide pools aren't deep enough to really need one for the most part, a few are. Avoid neoprene and metal, and make sure it's US Coast Guard Approved for Class II, III, or V, and you should be ok.

I believe the life jacket was indicate “US Coast Guard approved” to be acceptable. There isn’t must description of the one you linked and it doesn’t mention USCG. I would recommend looking for that notation in the descriptions.

I believe the life jacket was indicate “US Coast Guard approved” to be acceptable. There isn’t must description of the one you linked and it doesn’t mention USCG. I would recommend looking for that notation in the descriptions.
It may not have uscg in it due buying it in the United Kingdom also what do you mean by notation in the descriptions.

In the answer to one of the questions, it specifically says that it is not a life jacket (it is a flotation aid). So, I would assume that it is not USCG approved.

It may not have uscg in it due buying it in the United Kingdom also what do you mean by notation in the descriptions.
Since you are shopping on Amazon.com I thought you might be able to find a US product. I don’t know what the UK equivalent is for “US Coast Guard approved.”

Most items on Amazon have a section titled “Product Description” which explains more details about the product. I didn’t see much description for the product you linked, maybe because it’s currently out-of-stock. The description of the product should mention whether the item is USCG-approved. As PP mentions, a product described as a “swimming aid” probably does not meet that approval.

Here’s one in the UK that says “USCG approved.” I’m not necessarily endorsing this product but wanted to see if it was available in the UK. I searched “USCG adult life jacket” and then be sure to read the details of the product for the approval.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Neoprene-W...uscg+adult+life+jacket&qid=1598443555&sr=8-20

Disney specifically says that they cannot be made of neoprene(wetsuit material). The op would need another material, such as nylon. I do not know about Typhoon Lagoon, but there are only one or two swim type pools at Blizzard Beach, with most being shallow slide pools(and the big pool at Blizzard Beach is mostly wade depth).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter