Lime green and ready to go!

mecook

Mouseketeer
I have got to tell ya'll what I bought and fixed for my trip. Lime green ribbon must be extinct...you sure can't buy it in Alabama!
(In case you can't tell, my DD is a 4th grader and WE'RE studying extinction in science. I'm loving my "2nd education"!)
Anyway, I went to a Michael's Crafts store in search of a "button" kit. Instead, I found individual clear plastic buttons (2.25" diameter) and you just pop the back off and insert whatever you want. I printed DIS in a large font onto...you guessed it...lime green paper! Cut out the circle, inserted it into the button "front", clicked the "back" back on, and abracadabra!...customized "Dis-wear". The buttons cost $1.29 each. Of course, my 9 yr. DD wanted to wear one too, so I bought 4. I fixed 2 for "DIS" and am going to fix 2 for DZ (disney zone) too since I frequent that message board too. Just thought I'd pass along the info! Melanie

Hey, neat idea! I've worn lime green ribbon the last two trips, but never got noticed. I did meet some DISers though on a FW cruise. Enjoy your trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter