Limited Time Magic 12/2013

Disney44please

Always Planing a Trip to the House of the Mouse!
Does anyone know when the limited time magic events will be released for December?

Thanks!

You have to be kidding me! Limited time magic is to Have Holiday Fun? Nothing seems different from prior years except "an all-new Frozen treat" and the Glow with the Show Ears you can buy that are here to stay & not "Limited Time"

Have Some Holiday Fun at Magic Kingdom ParkNovember 15 to January 4, 2014
Celebrate the most wonderful time of the year at Magic Kingdom park, where you can enjoy the occasion with an all-new Frozen treat, courtesy of Limited Time Magic! Start the day with the young citizens of Main Street, U.S.A. as they jingle along in their Holly Jolly Trolley show—re-tuned just for the season. Then, as evening enters the scene, put on your Glow with the Show Ears during nightly performances of Wishes and Celebrate the Magic, which includes a special holiday finale and a new sequence inspired by Disney's latest animated feature, Frozen—in theaters November 27, 2013. It's all fun, all festive and all part of Limited Time Magic!

Wow, that's just sad. I mean, they clearly have just given up on the whole thing.

I'm holding out hope that they are going to do something additional. I hope it is like the seasonal LTM and they will still do something special. :rotfl:

You have to be kidding me! Limited time magic is to Have Holiday Fun? Nothing seems different from prior years except "an all-new Frozen treat" and the Glow with the Show Ears you can buy that are here to stay & not "Limited Time"

Have Some Holiday Fun at Magic Kingdom ParkNovember 15 to January 4, 2014
Celebrate the most wonderful time of the year at Magic Kingdom park, where you can enjoy the occasion with an all-new Frozen treat, courtesy of Limited Time Magic! Start the day with the young citizens of Main Street, U.S.A. as they jingle along in their Holly Jolly Trolley show—re-tuned just for the season. Then, as evening enters the scene, put on your Glow with the Show Ears during nightly performances of Wishes and Celebrate the Magic, which includes a special holiday finale and a new sequence inspired by Disney's latest animated feature, Frozen—in theaters November 27, 2013. It's all fun, all festive and all part of Limited Time Magic!

Seems like most weeks have just been sad - nothing new. At least you got frozen treats. I went the first week of June, and there was NOTHING. If you go back and look, all that you can find reference to is "See the Citizens in a Summer Trolley Show - beginning June 2, 2013 - The Citizens of Main Street U.S.A. are celebrating summer with an old-fashioned trolley show." It was the same trolly show they always do. :confused3 I was pretty bummed that they didnt try AT ALL and we were barely halfway through the promotion.

I think it's actually a Frozen treat, as in a tie-in to the new movie... whoopie....

I'm anxiously awaiting tomorrow in hopes that they will post something new. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter