Limited Time Magic January 21-26

Does anyone know what the limited time magic for this week is?

Winter Wonderland EPCOT Canada where it will snow not sure times or other
details Believe Donald Duck Chip Dale

look for kennythepirate.com scroll down his
extensive list to limited time magic info

:thumbsup2

If I wasn't so attached to my user ID -I would consider changinging it to fanofkennythepirate

I can't say I'm "wow" about this promotion. It sounded like it would be fun when they first announced it but having experienced it - now I'm not.

We were down in WDW for 2 weeks worth of Limited Time Magic - the first week was "hats" yup you could buy hats you couldn't ordinarily buy - really this is exciting? My DD even said "mom this is lame". Second week in 80 degree temps was a Winter celebration in Canada - you could meet Chip / Dale and Donald/ Daisy all together in their winter outfits (with fake snow 'falling' periodically). Better than the hats promo but nothing to write home about!

Our first trip in four years - and we're actually going to be there for the rare characters!!! So thankful!!! (Our first day in the parks is the 26th.) Woo hoo!!!
Robin Hood is my husband's favorite - and would love to meet the other Robin Hood characters!

Disney confirmed this information today.

Hi Kenny thrilled to see the characters that will be there especially
Horace Horsecollar I left a question in reply section of your blog but email is having issues so asking here Will they have a dedicated meet & greet for photos or merely apparng in MK like stage show or parade ? Do you have times and locations in MK ?

so exciting !

TIA as always

Ruthie

so far IMHO this limited time "Magic" has been a bust for WDW. DL is getting an entire month of the old show in the golden horshshoe and a mardi gras celebration and what do we get? Donald,daisy, chip and dale in their Christmas party outfits and so called Lost characters. I say so called because pinnochio and clarabelle and horacce are out in the summer time when the parks are opened late and scrooge mcduck is out during the christmas parties and christmas weeks. Oh and don't forget the hats which are really noldiay ears that were released a couple of years ago brought back for a second run.

Hi Kenny thrilled to see the characters that will be there especially
Horace Horsecollar I left a question in reply section of your blog but email is having issues so asking here Will they have a dedicated meet & greet for photos or merely apparng in MK like stage show or parade ? Do you have times and locations in MK ?

so exciting !

TIA as always

Ruthie

Actual meet and greets
No times or exact locations yet.

The characters will meet in Town Square. I've heard that Pluto and Marie may be meeting in Storybook Circus during the week.

kennythepirate said:
The characters will meet in Town Square. I've heard that Pluto and Marie may be meeting in Storybook Circus during the week.

Any idea if they'll rotate at the end of the same queue or if multiple queues will be operating?

I'm trying to decide if this is worth a day trip or not. How easy the characters we want can be caught will play into my decision.

*le sigh* Marie, been wanting a pic with her for my avatar or signature for years lol. As you can tell by my username, she's one of my faves :goodvibes

meowmarie said:
*le sigh* Marie, been wanting a pic with her for my avatar or signature for years lol. As you can tell by my username, she's one of my faves :goodvibes

She's been pretty easy to get these last couple of years.

Any idea if they'll rotate at the end of the same queue or if multiple queues will be operating?

I'm trying to decide if this is worth a day trip or not. How easy the characters we want can be caught will play into my decision.

They have multiple lines

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter