• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

limo transportation besides your ride

Kajunswty

Always waiting on the next magical vacation!
I thought we were going to use Rabbit's services but that doesn't seem to be working out. Can anyone suggest other limo companies? I really need someone dependable and professional. Evidentally our trip is complicated ~ (land / sea with additional 3 day land). I want to be sure that our car will be there when we are!

thanks for your help:D
Jon

We use Happy Limo for our Disney cruises and have done some weird transfer combos...airport hotels to the Cocoa Beach area, the Port to Downtown Disney to the airport, etc. They have always been where they are supposed to be, and right on time too! I have some photos of their vehicles, including their brand-new and super-cool stretch limo (we were upgraded on one leg of our last trip) on my website at www.castawayclub.com
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter