Linked reservations and group dining

Tasmen

Crazy Cat Lady
Lots of experience sailing on DCL and have my first RCCL cruise coming up in July. I'm curious about how they set up group dining. With DCL, if your reservations are linked, you are automatically put at a table together for dining.

I'm curious about the differences with RCCL. Our group is rather large and I know they don't have a table big enough for all of us. That said, we do have certain families that want to sit together for each dining. Do y'all know of a way to arrange that or do we need to even worry about it?

Lots of experience sailing on DCL and have my first RCCL cruise coming up in July. I'm curious about how they set up group dining. With DCL, if your reservations are linked, you are automatically put at a table together for dining.

I'm curious about the differences with RCCL. Our group is rather large and I know they don't have a table big enough for all of us. That said, we do have certain families that want to sit together for each dining. Do y'all know of a way to arrange that or do we need to even worry about it?
Just like DCL, contact RCCL and request that certain reservation numbers be linked and seated at the same table.
Denise

Our TA does the table linking for us.

I see you're on Liberty, so you won't have to worry about linking reservations for shows. But if you were doing specialty dining (and I believe excursions) you'd be able to link rooms in the Cruise Planner. Just make sure you have a reservation number.

Our TA does the table linking for us.

I see you're on Liberty, so you won't have to worry about linking reservations for shows. But if you were doing specialty dining (and I believe excursions) you'd be able to link rooms in the Cruise Planner. Just make sure you have a reservation number.

I do have stuff linked in the Cruise Planner. Just not everyone we are linked with wants to sit at the same table. When it gets closer, I'll call or make a request of the concierge. We are in a grand suite so I assume I'll be hearing from them before we sail.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter