Liquor Store / buying alcohol near Mall at Millennia?

meryll83

All it takes is faith and trust...
Being from the UK, I like to see what interesting spirits / liquors I can find on my travels, aside from what's in duty free at the airport.
That said, we're not spending much time off site from Universal or Disney and won't have a car so relying mainly on provided transport options, but will be visiting the Mall at Millennia. It doesn't look like there's a grocery or liquor store onsite there from the best I can tell, but is there anywhere walkable from there that might?

Any advice much appreciated!

Close by the mall is a Total Wine and More. It is a large store with lots of "more". 4625 Millenia Plaza Way, Orlando, FL 32839

Yes, there are sidewalks and crosswalks with lights, etc. Considering you are from the UK and used to walking, it will be easy for you - about a 15 minute walk from the mall. Use google street view to look around and virtually scope it out.

Not sure how things are in the UK, but you can get liquor/wine/beer at Supermarkets, Walmart, Target, Walgreens, in the states. (we have specific stores in Canada) The cost is also dirt cheap compared to Canada hahahah!!

There are numerous Walmarts & Walgreen's pretty close to Disney, there's one on Turkey Lake(?) Road for sure, and it's near a whole foods as well. I usually uber to Walmart the first night to pick up alcohol and some breakfast/snack items!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter