LisaTx...I need your help please!!

Beanie

~*Snoopy Fan Forever*~
Do you remember my Tarzan clipart that you shrunk for me a long time ago? You wouldn't happen to still have it somewhere?? I tried going back to the old boards to see if I could find it on one of my posts, but it said the service for that site was suspended and wouldn't let me view anything...Any possible way of getting that back?? I have no clue where I got it the first time...I just know you shrunk it for me (to fit the guidelines! :)) and then posted it for me on the tech board...I would be so happy if you know what I am talking about...if not, I will try to find another one...Thanks so much!! :)

Hi, Beanie.

I don't see it on my websites. I must have just reduced the pixel size which doesn't require putting it on my site.

Sorry :(

Bummer!!:( Hmmm...now I have to find another Tarzan one...I cannot for the life of me figure out where I got that last one...oh well...thanks anyways Lisa....It was worth a shot!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter