List of amenities at community halls

cruisin5

DIS Veteran
Is there a list of what is available at each community hall other than the usual arts/crafts, games, movies , consoles etc?

I know Kidani has a pool table.

Which community hall is everyone's favorite?

Looking at my pictures from BoardWalk Villas Community Hall:
- foosball table
- Ms PacMan
- bikes
- TV
- chalkboard easel, toy truck, big legos, plush Mickey, plush Minnie, maybe other toys
- board games
- crafts ($5)
- pool table
- ping pong table
- DVDs
- pin trading board behind the counter

Do any have shuffleboard? (I know BLT and Kidani are a no because of their location)

At BW you can also check out tennis equipment and bikes.

This could be helpful info for people because when I was in the BW Community Hall, I did not see a sign about checking out tennis equipment. (Maybe there's a sign on the tennis courts, I didn't get that close to them.)

BWV and BLT also have ceramics that the kids can make.
be careful they can get expensive !

I know Kidani has a pool table.

Thanks for that info! We're headed to Kidani on Friday and I didn't know that. DH loves pool! Anyone know what else Kidani's community hall has? Do they have an outside porch, for instance?

Thanks for that info! We're headed to Kidani on Friday and I didn't know that. DH loves pool! Anyone know what else Kidani's community hall has? Do they have an outside porch, for instance?

I don't recall an outside porch but it was at night and I wasn't looking for one. There was a giant connect-4 game which we loved.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter