List of Timeshare's?

Beth

Just happy to be here...
Hello!

My DH and I have been DVC members since '97, so it's been a LONG time since we've had to do all the research to find the "best deal" in Orlando!

But I've got a co-worker who's wanting to go over to Orlando, and she's considering staying at a TS resort, in exchange for sitting through the 90-minute presentation.

Is there a site that shows a list of such resorts that might be running such incentive rates?

If not - could you recommend any specific resorts that you're familiar with that might be running such a special?

Thanks very much for your help!

There is a list of ongoing "owner referral" promos at http://www.tug2.net/ads/mpromo.shtml

I think this list is available to the general public, along with contact info, but it may be password protected for members only. If you cannot access, contact the resorts below directly to discover their current offerings:

Marriott's Beachplace Towers, Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Marriott's Grand Vista, Orlando, FL
Westgate Lakes, Orlando, FL
Summer Bay, Clermont, FL
Vistana Resort, Orlando, FL
Marriott Legends Edge at Bay Point, Panama City Beach, FL
Star Island Resort and Club, Kissimmee, FL
Marriott Cypress Harbour/Grande Vista, Orlando, FL

Good luck!

Dann

For HGVC go to www.hgvc.com and click on the "vacation offers" button.

Right now they are offering 4 days & 3 nights in Orlando for 2 adults starting at $229.
This would probably be in a studio condo. A larger unit would cost more, and extra days would cost more as well.

Hi...try hotelkingdom.com......they lead with a lot of time share offers if you are willing to sit through the sell job....good luck...Ted

We haven't stayed there yet but are going in April. Ron Jon Resorts (same owner as the surf board store) formally Isle of Bali. We are paying 70 per nite for 3 nites / 4 days..one bedroom w/ full kitchen, w/d etc. They have a good web site with what looks like a mini water park for the kids. After our 90 minute tour which we won't be interested in (dvc members also :) ) We will get 2 adult 2 DAY PASSES to universal studios...( you get to choose which you want) From what I understand there is entertainment along w/ activities for the kids. It may be worth checking out. Tell your friend I looked for weeks prior to doing this and it seemed like a fun resort. WE just want some pool time b4 we check into the boardwalk.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter