Literally bubbling over with excitement at this point!!

fiestymama

Earning My Ears
I can barely contain the excitement any longer....after work Thursday we head to stay overnight at the airport hotel, and are on the plane to Disney early Friday morning! I've been waiting for soooooooo long for this trip, hard to imagine it's almost here!!!! I can't focus at work, it's literally all I think about at this point :yay::cheer2::goodvibes:cool1::thumbsup2

Any last minute advice on things I may forget to pack, things I should do leading up to arrival, etc.?

Finalized my touring plans yesterday, 95% packed already - just the last minute items now, and counting down in hours instead of weeks or months!

I'm right there with you. I was just going to start a thread about the silly things I havr done, just waiting. We leave next Saturday morning but work is literally the busiest it has ever been since the company opened. I am so swamped I can barely think and when I get home I crash. That has left me with crazy dreams. I have suitcases in my bedroom with toiletries and DS' s new underwear. That's it right now. Unfortunately I am now having nightmares that we wake up late for the airport, grab our bags and go speeding away. It wasn't until we got to our hotel room that I realized I never packed the bags. I'm having that dream everynight. Tonight I actually put some clothes in those suitcases so we will see if I have nightmares again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter