*LIVE* from the Polynesian GV CL ~ Aug 24-Sept 1 ~

Happy Anniversary and thanks for sharing your trip with us. My DD and DGD rented a Sea Raycer from the Poly on 8/24. It was so hot that day, so I went to the bar while they were out. I would love to stay there some day and I would definitely do CL. It looks great.

Thank you for the anniversary wishes! :)

Coming in right at the end - but love the TR and all the food photos *drool!*! I'm trying to decide where we are going to stay and hadn't considered Poly due to the amount of negative reviews - but it's definitely back on the list now :yay: Thanks for putting it up for us :)

Oh and Happy Anniversary! And i'm glad your bracelet was found.

Coming in right at the end - but love the TR and all the food photos *drool!*! I'm trying to decide where we are going to stay and hadn't considered Poly due to the amount of negative reviews - but it's definitely back on the list now :yay: Thanks for putting it up for us :)

Oh and Happy Anniversary! And i'm glad your bracelet was found.

Thank you!!!!!!! :tinker: The Polynesian is really beautiful! :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter