Live now at OKW. Ask any questions you want

Sanaa menus attached
oh MAN! They 86'd the bread service?????? That is why we go there!!!
We have 2 meals planned there the week of the 5th, looks like I'm cancelling one now :sad:

If you happen to go again, could you ask what the Soup is? Hopefully they kept the Tomato soup.

Last edited:
oh MAN! They 86'd the bread service?????? That is why we go there!!!
We have 2 meals planned there the week of the 5th, looks like I'm cancelling one now :sad:

If you happen to go again, could you ask what the Soup is? Hopefully they kept the Tomato soup.
Bread service still available. We just had it for lunch

Attachments

• 20200623_121549.jpg
    20200623_121549.jpg
    131.1 KB · Views: 25

Fitness center 6 to 9pm

Pool hours

Attachments

• 20200623_134537.jpg
    20200623_134537.jpg
    133.4 KB · Views: 69
Kidani pool right now surprisingly active. I count about 30 people in the pool and about 50 people lounging. Example of chairs spread out

Attachments

• 20200623_135253.jpg
    20200623_135253.jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 71
If your coming in summer practice practice practice with your masks

It is very tough out here with the masks on

Be prepared
What type of mask are you using? I know it doesn't matter to a point but some are more breathable than others.

Is the splash pad open at Kidani? What about pool slides and hot tubs? Any acitivities at the pool or community hall? Thanks!

Can you resort hop for quick service if staying on property? Do you know if they are checking? We will be on buses We have two dining reservations at resorts, but at one we would rather eat in the lounge and the other at the resorts quick service.
I saw a video today where the vlogger was able to board a bus to Boardwalk from Disney Springs with no checking that he was staying on property (he wasn't since he is a local). After walking around the Boardwalk area he took a bus back to Disney Springs and then later took a bus to the Grand Floridian. In both cases he didn't enter any resort buildings, just walked around. I would guess your chances are good if you go from resort --> bus to Disney Springs --> bus to another resort. Hard to believe they would have a CM at every resort building entrance to check people walking in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter