LL Reserve-n-Ride for spring break?

koquinn

DIS Veteran
I read the posts about R-n-R for summer, but didn't see any commentary for spring break. Maybe it's too new? We'll be there the last Thurs in March which appears to be peak season for them as the VIP tour is the most expensive it gets. We're spoiled, we've usually gone in Oct or Feb and haven't dealt with spring break crowds before. My kids are all tall enough to ride everything - 3 kids, 3 adults, and I think the oldest kid may roll his eyes (13yo) but loves legos and will want to do everything. We can be there from open to close, but I'm just wondering if we'll have to stand in line a ton and if it's worth it to get the pass. If you think it's worth it, do you have a recommendation on which one to buy? When we go to 6 flags we usually get the platinum pass (most expensive) for comparison so we're used to spending $$ on saving line time, but this seems awfully steep to add $600 for kiddie rides. TIA!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter