LMT 2018 ticket info???

SeiterClan

DIS Veteran
Can someone walk me through the exact website as well as how to find Disneyland tickets & prices on LMT Club's page? Looking for a friend but it's been awhile since I've been on there. :) TIA!

So weird...that link did the exact same thing! Do you think I have to be logged in as a member to see the rates/dates & purchase? I used to be a member but can't remember my login info because it's been so long! Wondering if you could post the prices for me here?

Hmm, i'm not logged in, the mobile link works for me the main link does not. Here is the prices when I search for Dec 15th:

Attachments

• IMG_7577.PNG
    IMG_7577.PNG
    192.8 KB · Views: 22

It will only let me look at dates through the end of the year. I am unable to pull up any prices for tickets for 2018. Strange.

I searched several dates in January, but could only see 2 day & 3 day one park per day tickets. Lmt's site is super weird, just keep trying.

I was able to find a promo code online for a one year membership. Looks like their tickets are around 15% discount. That's actually better than I was expecting.

I was able to book my 5 day hopper tickets for next March. I know that Air Miles in Canada just got their 2018 DLR tickets in this morning. Maybe LMT just got theirs as well.

I was able to find a promo code online for a one year membership. Looks like their tickets are around 15% discount. That's actually better than I was expecting.

I was able to book my 5 day hopper tickets for next March. I know that Air Miles in Canada just got their 2018 DLR tickets in this morning. Maybe LMT just got theirs as well.
So you ordered your tickets for March 2018 from LMT???

Didn't actually order. Just got to the last phase of checkout. We are still unsure if we can make it in 2018. I just wanted to know what my options were.

Didn't actually order. Just got to the last phase of checkout. We are still unsure if we can make it in 2018. I just wanted to know what my options were.
Ok that makes sense! So were all the options there for 2018 as 2017 from LMT & were they the same price as this year?

Looks like LMT is working a little better today. I just checked our dates for June 2018 and it had all ticket types available and at the current prices. Yipee!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!