Lobster on dining plan?

DrJones

Earning My Ears
Is there a limit on which foods you are allowed to get on the dining plan? For example if you eat at capn' Jacks, can you order Lobster, or are you limited to certain menu items? Thanks :cool1:

That's a good question. I hope you can order Lobster at Capt Jacks. That was what I was planning on doing.

There are a few places that do put limits on what you can order, but the vast majority put no limits beyond reasonable one (i.e., you can only order single servings, etc.) Wasn't there a specific thread about the exclusions? I seem to remember the Japanese restaurants had some, and Puck's as well. That's all I recall.

We encountered no restrictions in May other than at Planet Hollywood where if an appetizer or dessert was listed as serving 2 or 4 people, that number of people had to agree to order it as their appetizer.

At Teppanyaki, they have rearranged the menu so that anything listed as an appetizer, entree, combo, or dessert is available on the DDP. The lobster at Cap'n Jack's is available.

They used to have some restricted items at some restaurants. These have either been removed from the menu or moved to a different section (so they are listed as a "side" rather than as an "entree."

At CS, we did have some restrictions at the DTD restaurants--for instance, at Earl of Sandwich there is a sign up indicating that you can get any sandwich, FOUNTAIN drink, and a cookie or brownie for dessert. Some people have reported getting chips instead of a dessert, but we just went with the sign. I did manage to get ice tea rather than a coke.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter