location at BCV of the 2BR with 2 Queen Bed Rooms

lawgator

Pixie Dust Catcher
I've never stayed at this resort, but managed to book 1 night post cruise in November on the last day of the F &W Festival. Does anyone know where these dedicated 2BR's with 2 queen beds in one room are located at BCV (i.e., room numbers) or have a link to a map that does? What would the best room request for them be and the pros and cons of the choices? I do feel lucky just to be able to try BCV! Thanks.

I've never stayed at this resort, but managed to book 1 night post cruise in November on the last day of the F &W Festival. Does anyone know where these dedicated 2BR's with 2 queen beds in one room are located at BCV (i.e., room numbers) or have a link to a map that does? What would the best room request for them be and the pros and cons of the choices? I do feel lucky just to be able to try BCV! Thanks.

Try this link.
http://www.parkinfo2go.com/dvc-bcv/floor5.php

We asked for top floor and are in 367. Nice room, only 17 in total so totally the luck of the draw when if comes to requests. None on the first floor. We did not ask got first available, but it was ready by noon!

We asked for top floor and are in 367. Nice room, only 17 in total so totally the luck of the draw when if comes to requests. None on the first floor. We did not ask got first available, but it was ready by noon!

Looks like a nice room location for you on the map...can you see the EPCOT fireworks from there? Hope you have a magical trip!

Only very,very high ones....when we were on the 5th floor in a studio 561 I think we could lay in bed and see them. We've had 540 twice now too! First time in a 2 bedroom. We're off to OKW HH GV on Wednesday for 8 nights :cheer2: then a lock off at VGF for the last two nights. A family trip. Tomorrow is our down day...cloudy and no rain today, hoping for equally good weather tomorrow as we spend the day at the pools!

Only very,very high ones....when we were on the 5th floor in a studio 561 I think we could lay in bed and see them. We've had 540 twice now too! First time in a 2 bedroom. We're off to OKW HH GV on Wednesday for 8 nights :cheer2: then a lock off at VGF for the last two nights. A family trip. Tomorrow is our down day...cloudy and no rain today, hoping for equally good weather tomorrow as we spend the day at the pools!

Sounds like a wonderful family trip. I'm sure you'll enjoy all those resorts and experiences. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter