lockers and wheelchair

heather13

DIS Veteran
We'll be renting a wheelchair for my mom. She won't be gong on some of the more adventurous rides (roller coasters) but will want to try riding everything else. Will we need to get a locker for every ride or is it only the ones where a bag might fly off your lap?

If it's for all rides, would we be allowed to leave our bag (one small backpack) parked with the wheelchair?

And last question - at WWoHP will there be any rides that require a locker as of October?

1) Rides the require lockers provide free lockers while you ride. Examples that come to mind are Mummy, Gringotts, MIB, RRR. The lockers are free while you ride, so just go to the locker, rent one, put your bag in, then go back right after your ride! Super easy and convenient.

2) I personally wouldn't leave the bag with the wheelchair. There are so many nice people in the world, but there could be just one bad person who would swipe your bag.

3) FJ and Gringotts both require lockers. My sister was able to sneak her fannypack onto Gringotts, but we had to put it in a locker for FJ. Dragon Challenge will be closed by then.

Have a great trip! :-)

Thank you! We had to pay for lockers at Kings Island for certain rides but they were pretty far away and I was really bummed I didn't know to plan ahead. Lots of backtracking. Sounds like this will be a much more pleasant experience :)

Thank you! We had to pay for lockers at Kings Island for certain rides but they were pretty far away and I was really bummed I didn't know to plan ahead. Lots of backtracking. Sounds like this will be a much more pleasant experience :)

There are lockers that you can rent for all day, but they're not necessary! If a locker is needed for a ride, then it will be provided. Universal is great!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!