Look out below...

PattiPB

<font color=green>I'll be happy to learn the secre
After years of sitting on the DVC fence, we finally jumped over the weekend. The incredible DL incentives and the SSR promo were just too much to resist.

Although part of me will always wish we'd bought in the beginning, I'm glad we waited until we were more settled and could afford not only the monetary investment, but the time to enjoy DVC.

So, I hope you break my fall on the way down from the fence---the sticker shock is sure to hit pretty soon!!! :rotfl2:

Have to go count my siggie lines to be sure I can add the SSR picture!:yay:

After years of sitting on the DVC fence, we finally jumped over the weekend. The incredible DL incentives and the SSR promo were just too much to resist.

Although part of me will always wish we'd bought in the beginning, I'm glad we waited until we were more settled :banana: could afford not only the monetary investment, but the time to enjoy DVC.

So, I hope you break my fall on the way down from the fence---the sticker shock is sure to hit pretty soon!!! :rotfl2:

Have to go count my siggie lines to be sure I can add the SSR picture!:yay:

Welcome Home!!!!!!!:banana: Boy that was fast. You made up your mind and moved on it. That is great. I hope you will enjoy it for many years. Carol:goodvibes

We've formed a great big SSR mosh pit to catch you!!!:goodvibes

Welcome Home!:banana:

I've got quite a visual of a ton of DISers mushed together like the crowd before Fantasmic looking in the sky yelling "Jump, Patti, Jump"!! :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Welcome Home!!!!!!!:banana: Boy that was fast. You made up your mind and moved on it. That is great. I hope you will enjoy it for many years. Carol:goodvibes

After straddling this fence since 1991, my butt was getting too sore to stay on top!!! :scared1:

WELCOME HOME and CONGRATULATIONS, only hurts for a little while, first trip as owner will change that.

Thank you all for the warm welcome! We are very excited, and I can't wait to book our first trip "home".

My main goal now is to avoid addonitis for as long as possible. :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter