Look @ what i Made!!! hairbows, autograph books and more...oh my!!

The directions seem easy enough, but that finished product sure does look complicated.

Thank you for giving us the correct instructions. :flower3:

It was my pleasure. I was surprised on how simple it really was and how cute they turned out. I hope it works well for you!! Keep me posted on how it goes!! :tink:

Tinkgirl26,

Thank you for sharing the pictures of your Disney trip crafts! They look great. You're very crafty!

And thank for sharing the links. I bought a lot of ribbon on clearance, so the hair bows and hair bands are a perfect way for me to use it up!

I hope y'all have a magical trip!

Everything was absoultly adorable, you are very talented. :goodvibes

With the disney poster did you just make that on a regular sized piece of paper??

Oh super cute!! You went all out!
Thanks!!
Tinkgirl26,

Thank you for sharing the pictures of your Disney trip crafts! They look great. You're very crafty!

And thank for sharing the links. I bought a lot of ribbon on clearance, so the hair bows and hair bands are a perfect way for me to use it up!

I hope y'all have a magical trip!

I am so happy to share them and that they turned out so good, this was my first attempt at them and i loved doing them. I think i am hooked. I think it will be a great surprise for the girls!!

Very cute!!! :love:

Thanks!

Everything is absolutely beautiful! The girls will truly look just like princesses!

Thanks. I hope they like them. They dont know about the trip and my aunt doesnt know about all the hairstuff so it should be a great surprise and i am looking forward to giving it to them. I am thinking about making more for my other cousins!
Great Job!!!

Thanks!! Its such great encouragement from you all!

Everything was absoultly adorable, you are very talented. :goodvibes

With the disney poster did you just make that on a regular sized piece of paper??

thanks and yes it was just a normal sheet of paper that i used for it. It is the cover to our disney binder so just used a piece of yellow scrapbook paper!

Thanks so much for all the praise and encouragement everyone. I have had a blast making them and never have done anything like this before so the feedback has been wonderful. I think i am hooked. I love crafting and this has been a new way for me to do it and its so much fun!!

Getting so close to the trip! Next week at this time i will be laying in bed and saying "i'm too excited to sleep"!!!!

:tink:

your bows are adorable! I have a ton of ribbon that I want to make some hairbows and headbands out of.
Thanks for sharing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter