looking for e-mail buddys from mo.

cmatt

islandman wanna be jimmy buffett is my hero
looking for e-mail buddys that are dis nuts and love to talk dis exp.
1997-july 4th week fort wilderness resort
1998-july 4th week fort wilderness resort and vero beach resort
1999-july 4th week contemorary lodge resort and vero beach
2000-aug 27 th caribbean resort and wonder cruise land and sea
2001-july 8th week contemporary resort:bounce: :pinkbounc

I am a Disney fan from Missouri as well! Actually, I just moved here from Baton Rouge. My fiance and I will be going to Disney for our honeymoon April 7-11, then on the cruise line April 11-14. We'll be staying at the Polynesian.

Take care!
:bounce: :bounce:

hello bricks welcome to the show me state, i'am looking for a dis fan to be a e-mail buddy love to talk wdw first of all i have never stayed a the poly you will have to tell me all about it so i can see if i want to add it to my list,, can you find in cajun cooking in kc ?/ cmatt

:bounce: :pinkbounc

:D

Hey there cmatt--I would be glad to share my thoughts with you on Polynesian. I have stayed there 3 times so far; this will be the 4th (and hopefully the best)!:) It is definitely my favorite out of those that I have stayed in (Caribbean Beach, Dixie Landings) and I keep going back for several reasons. First, I love the atmosphere--very tropical, from the flowers to the music to the woodwork. I could spend the entire day there exploring and skip the parks altogether. Second, it is on the monorail and just a few hundred feet from the TTC, so you can get to Magic Kingdom and EPCOT very quickly. I also like the proximity to the Grand Floridian, Contemporary, and Wilderness Lodge--it's fun to visit those places and have a meal. The marina at the Polynesian is also excellent, the pool is fun, the Tonga Toast (banana-stuffed french toast) is to die for, and I could go on!! But I will spare you because I am at work.:rolleyes:

I see you have been on the Disney Cruise Line before. Do you find it to be as good as they all say? Personally, I can't wait for my trip. I have never been on a cruise before and neither has my fiance. He's only been to Disney World once, and he stayed at the Beach Club. I really want this to be a special trip for him b/c he was reluctant to go to Disney for our honeymoon. He wanted to do an all-inclusive resort like Sandals, but I talked him into doing this b/c it's always been my dream!:earsgirl:

Anyway, sorry for the lengthy message; I will try to keep my messages shorter in the future. As for cajun food in the KC area, they do a pretty good job at Jazz. I haven't tried too many places yet, but it has been my experience that most places don't know what "cajun" is. They seem to think that you just throw a bunch of spices in and voila! That's my two cents. Hey, have a good day cmatt and I'll talk to you later! :p

Good morning Bricks , thank you for your info on the poly I want to try them all don't know if thats going to happen. You should get married at the wedding chapel at WDW? and have it announced at Fantasmic, what do you think about that ? We loved the cruise we did the 7-day land and sea on the Wonder, it was great loved Atlanis tour and the freeport tour was ok and the straw market was fun, we were so busy from the time we got on until castaway cay, then finnaly got to relax , I personally would love to just go there for four days, the ship always traveled at nite so every day we were off at a port, So that why we are real excited about the 7-day we are taking this spring 2002 we are traveling at sea for two days figure can relax and enjoy the boat a little more although I have not heard maybe so crowded when its at sea might not like as it much. I better go to work now I'll visit soon cmatt

:bounce: have a disney day :D

:wave: :wave: :wave:

Forgive me, I'm just getting used to this message board--I can't get over how cool it is! Anyway, I meant to ask...are you a DVC member? I noticed that you stayed at Vero Beach. I bet it's lovely! That's not really an option for us right now; I just graduated from college and Tony just finished law school, so we've got a few years of saving and settling down before we can afford that.

I would have loved to get married at Disney! You know, I visited the disney weddings website SEVERAL times and I must say I'm in awe of what they can do. It does cost a bundle though. We both agreed it would be better to get married in Kansas City b/c we want all of our family and friends to be there. I don't think they would all be willing to go out to Disney World.

Can you give us any tips for our Disney Cruise? I'd be interested in what you have to say. Though we didn't buy a "honeymoon" package, I'd like to let the crew know that we're celebrating--hopefully they'd do a little something special for us.

I realize you're at work so I won't expect you to answer right away....I just have a little extra time on my hands right now! Take care cmatt.

Hi Bricks,
I'am sorry it has been so long I went to stl early Thur. am. just got basc stayed at the Westin Hotel right across from Bush Stadium saw the cards play atlanta braves on thur. good game. Know i'am not a DVC member have looked into several times and I still am for a bargain, I just can't see how it pays off the property tax and maintence fees are atleast 500.00 a year after you have bought it sometimes 700.00 plus well then you still have to buy park pass's they are around 200.00 pp most the time we do the parks or the cruise its around 2000.00 to 3000.00 each time it would cost us for fees and pass'es around 1500.00 a year anyway /? like this ly in july we did amex pkg. that we always do white glove adventure well we stayed at the contemporary 4 days 3 nites it was aroynd 1900.00 well we got 250.00 back in dis dollars plus flex breakfast so take all the perks off and it makes it about 1500.00 so i don't get it the DVC plus it end the year 2042 . But any way Vero Beach is wonderful and you can do a sand and sea pkg. or also deals with the disney club and in Birmbaums book has discounts very affordable from 109.00 a day to 129.00 with discounts great place. I'am sure you are right about the wedding at WDW being exp. I'll e-mail you again real soon about the cruise, I just got back and I have about 46 e-mails and 18 bulk mails to go through none as important as yours though... I'll get back soon chuck

:bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter