• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Looking for good october rates

travelgoddess

DIS Veteran
I know the rates are great in the summer, but I can't
handle the heat in Florida in the Summer, unless I was
laying on the beach all day. We are pretty flexible
with the entire month of October. Would like the Downtown Disney area, Just me and my hubby.

Thanks

Just got All Star Sports for $49 a night!!! That is the AP holder rate!! We are going October 20th thru the 28th!!

Hope this helps!!

:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

Hi She

Are you saying that you got the $49 rate at AS for the dates of Oct 20-28th?

I hope, I hope, I hope that is what you are saying. We are booked in for 10 nites the end of September but I was not thinking straight when I did that and we would much rather go in October when it is cooler.

Please post back and tell me that my dream is true.

Slightly Goofy

You read correctly!! Although you have to be slightly persistent!! If they say they is nothing available you might have to ask them to please double check!! Tell them you know someone that got it for that rate!! Tell them you are looking for the AP rates!! I have a Florida Seasonal pass and that qualifies!! Call them!! I had to call 2 or 3 times before a CM was willing to look again!! Thanks, CM Kim!!!

Hope this helps you out!! We always go during October because it is cooler!!

Dear She

Thank you so much for the heads up. We have been in October a few times and that is our favorite time also. Also been there July 4th. Ughhhh!!!

I will start calling Monday and see what I can do. I h ad been wanting to add a few more days to our 10 and take Mears shuttle to US as we have never been there. Great opportunity.

Thank you again

Slightly Goofy

Am I correct in reading, that if we stay at Courtyard by Marriott in the Downtown Disney area that we get all the perks of staying in a Disney owned resort? Including Length of stay passes, EE and all? Would we also be able to use Disney Transportation?

If so, that would be great!! I work for Marriott, and would probally be able to get a discount!!

Thanks,
Janay

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter