Looking for May AP rates

Tigger2ntinkerbell

DIS Veteran
AP rates in middle of May 2024 ?? when do they usually post?? Do Endless Summer resorts get AP discount??

Last edited:
Likely to be AP rates in mid-May including Endless Summer.
Still awaiting Feb 2024 AP rates, my guess would be sometime early 2024 for May rates but they can appear at any time so just check frequently (or keep an eye here, it'll usually be posted when a new chunk of AP hotel dates drop).

Wondering if AP rates for May dates might be better than the Bounce back rates for a moderate resort.

Wondering if AP rates for May dates might be better than the Bounce back rates for a moderate resort.
This is Universal not Disney so no bounce back rates I am aware of.
AP is pretty much always the best rate.

Id be surprised to see anything before late January for that time period - they always seem to be slow about getting the rates out in the new year.

I usually book the Stay more rate if its available and then wait for the AP rates to come out.

Likely to be AP rates in mid-May including Endless Summer.
Still awaiting Feb 2024 AP rates, my guess would be sometime early 2024 for May rates but they can appear at any time so just check frequently (or keep an eye here, it'll usually be posted when a new chunk of AP hotel dates drop).
I’m waiting for end of January AP rates…I’m pretty sure I book my last May AP rates in March.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter