Looking for Minnie Mouse Figurine

Misskitty3

DIS Veteran
I am going to Disneyland in November. I am looking for a smallish, glass Minnie Mouse figurine that is about 3 inches high. I would prefer her to be wearing her red dress w/ white polka dots. I would like to use the figurine for a cake top for a Minnie Mouse Birthday party. Does anyone recall seeing items like this at Disneyland? And if so, how much $$$ did they cost?

I looked on Ebay and there are some really cute ones but with the shipping the costs are too high for me.

Glass as in clear or glass as in breakable, maybe ceramic?

I would think the in the world of Disneystore in DTD you would be able to find something. If you want clear/ crystal, there is a shop on main street. For price it just depends on what you are looking for. I would say anywhere from $7 for a simple ceramic and much more for something crystal or rhinestone. You might also check the store on mainstreet that sells christmas decorations. You might be able to take the hang cord off the top and use it. I'm sure I've seen Minnie ornaments. They run about $7-15.

I'm sure you could find something like that in the Ornament store on NOS. Just take of the cord, and you have a nice glass figurine!

Yes, cermaic and actually even a resin type piece would be fine. Just a little Minnie for decorating a cake.

I remember purchasing a tiny Tigger (ceramic) figurine for my dad from World of Disney in Downtown Disney. They also had a small mickey and minnie. I think the cost was $3-5/EA. and they were really small (about 1-2 inches high). I'm not sure if they still have them but you could call Disneyland Deliev-Ears ((800)362-4533) and they can check for you. :thumbsup2

Here is a link to an ebay auction for Mickey & Minnie: http://cgi.ebay.com/Set-of-2-small-bone-china-Mickey-Minnie-figurines_W0QQitemZ140013551867QQihZ004QQcategoryZ35852QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter