Looking for Park Buddy...Tired of Disney Alone

FlirtyMeg79

Ready to Meet New People
Hey Fellow Disney Lovers!
I'm pretty new to the area, but I've been going to Disney for years and I've been doing the parks by myself lately, kind of tired of enjoying the magic alone, anyone interested in meeting up and doing some parks?

what sort of stuff do you like to do in the parks? Thrill rides or not so much? When do you like to go? Favorite park?

I'm in the Orlando area, and usually spend quite a bit of time playing in the parks, I'd probably be interested in hanging out sometime

Hi, well, I'm one of those people where I like to do quite a few things...I like the thrill rides, those are my favorite..but I also like the shows and, just I like to do everything. I like all the parks, Hollywood Studios is my favorite, but I like to do the other parks as well. I don't go to Animal Kingdom much though. I like to go at anytime, more during the week, just because it's less crowded.

Most of us who live more locally can usually only venture out to the parks on the weekends- but I'm always game so send me a pm the next time you're up for it! :goodvibes

We're up for another touring buddy when we're there in March. It's a few of us who went to school together having a grown-ups only week. We're planning to hit all the parks twice, AK once, Jellyrolls and just lounge around the Beach Club. :woohoo:

Sounds like that could be fun, I wouldn't want to interrupt your little party though, lol.

Sounds like that could be fun, I wouldn't want to interrupt your little party though, lol.

Psh, we're a buncha nerds! :laughing: We'd love to have a new buddy! Besides, we're probably going to end up being an odd number...we need someone else to even out for rides. :rotfl:

Hey Fellow Disney Lovers!
I'm pretty new to the area, but I've been going to Disney for years and I've been doing the parks by myself lately, kind of tired of enjoying the magic alone, anyone interested in meeting up and doing some parks?

what sort of stuff do you like to do in the parks? Thrill rides or not so much? When do you like to go? Favorite park?

I'm in the Orlando area, and usually spend quite a bit of time playing in the parks, I'd probably be interested in hanging out sometime

We're up for another touring buddy when we're there in March. It's a few of us who went to school together having a grown-ups only week. We're planning to hit all the parks twice, AK once, Jellyrolls and just lounge around the Beach Club. :woohoo:

:wave: would love to join the list of touring buddy... as long as it does not include rope drop... I do one rope drop a trip.. may it be in MK or AK ...
so far will be in WDW on the week of ...

April 18 - 24...
July 3 to 6...
Sept. 28 to oct 11 and
Dec. 13 to 18

:goodvibes

I don't have a ton of free time, but I would love to come out one time when you guys are out. I am up for spending all day in the parks, parkhopping, or just going over for a few hours. Send me a PM the next time you guys are planning on going over.

Most of us who live more locally can usually only venture out to the parks on the weekends- but I'm always game so send me a pm the next time you're up for it! :goodvibes

Ditto on that one.. unless something else is going on, I might be persuaded to go :)

Ditto on that one.. unless something else is going on, I might be persuaded to go :)

That's okay...I'm more local, but I don't have the run of the mill Monday thru Friday job, so I can go anytime, just let me know when anyone is going to be out next and I'll see what my schedule looks like

I've never done a rope drop, sounds like fun.

I get to do rope drop for Mk when I get breakfast at CP at 8AM will give you a heads up the next time!!!

I don't have a ton of free time, but I would love to come out one time when you guys are out. I am up for spending all day in the parks, parkhopping, or just going over for a few hours. Send me a PM the next time you guys are planning on going over.

great!! nice to have a buddy to climb the 3 mountains at MK ... :goodvibes

well I have not done Universal thrill rides.. I am more modest.. WDW rides all I can do !!:thumbsup2

That's okay...I'm more local, but I don't have the run of the mill Monday thru Friday job, so I can go anytime, just let me know when anyone is going to be out next and I'll see what my schedule looks like

awesome!!! will def'ly PM you guys next time.. any company would be great!!! :goodvibes

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: And what time did you show up for CP breakfast in September (after ending up in the CM parking lot)?

Jamie!!!!:eek: :rolleyes1 I did good in April and May... but September.. after getting lost ands was able to chatter up a storm with a cute CM who am I to pass such situation/chance??!! hahahahahaa :lmao:

and I did good at Rope Drop at AK with Gmax... see my limit is one rope drop a trip :p

Hi, I'm a real nice guy and major Disney fan. I will be arriving at WDW on January 25. Also planning to go to Universal for a day or two. I'd love to have a park buddy, there's more than enough pixie dust to go around :)

Jamie!!!!:eek: :rolleyes1 I did good in April and May... but September.. after getting lost ands was able to chatter up a storm with a cute CM who am I to pass such situation/chance??!! hahahahahaa :lmao:

and I did good at Rope Drop at AK with Gmax... see my limit is one rope drop a trip :p

OK, I'll give you a pass this time, but only because you did make your one rope drop ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!