Looking for people from Portland Oregon

Yvet

<marquee behavior=alternate><font color=blue>♫ Sh
Hello,

I post this here and on the main Podcast board because i want to reach as many people as i can and i know that not everybody that's on PCC4.0 wil read those boards (but they should:thumbsup2)

I'm looking for people that live in or nearby Portland Oregon and are going on the Podcast cruise 4.0 to help me out with something.....

Hello,

I post this here and on the main Podcast board because i want to reach as many people as i can and i know that not everybody that's on PCC4.0 wil read those boards (but they should:thumbsup2)

I'm looking for people that live in or nearby Portland Oregon and are going on the Podcast cruise 4.0 to help me out with something.....

Well, seeing as you are in the Netherlands and I am in Seattle area, I think maybe I am close enough in the bigger scheme of things.

What do you need help with?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!