Looking for Plus Size Disney Clothing

SpiritOfAdventure0522

"Adventure is out there..."
Hello W.I.S.H. community, first time posting on the boards here.

Although I've been actively trying to trim down to fit into all the wonderful Disney apparel sold across all the parks; I've been actively been attempt to find Plus Size Disney Clothing on the interwebs.

So far I've found 1 Mickey shirt at Casual Male/Destination XL and sometimes I get lucky an find a limited custom shirt design on Onceuponatee.net

I was wondering if anyone has any good resources for Plus Size Disney shirts.

I am currently a 5XL/6XL, but working hard to trim down to the Disney standard sizes :)

(Not sure if you are looking for mens or womens)

Torrid has some Disney really cute Disney items and goes up to a size 6x, but I think some of their items run a bit small so be sure to look at their sizing guide.

LuLaRoe clothing - sold by at home consultants - just teamed up with a Disney line. Their sizes are not standard, you really have to try stuff on. Maybe if you could find a consultant in your town to inquire?

I concur with Amazon. They have a great selection of stuff especially in plus size. That's where I used to get all of my Disney shirts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!