Looking for recent HHI DVC activities calendar

mittelst

Mouseketeer
... I tried PM'ing someone who offered up a scan of a recent calendar in their trip report, but haven't gotten a reply (it's been a few weeks).

Can someone let me know if you have a scan of the recent HHI DVC activities calendar? Even a digital photo will do.

Please PM me, and I'll send you my email address.

Thanks!

... I tried PM'ing someone who offered up a scan of a recent calendar in their trip report, but haven't gotten a reply (it's been a few weeks).

Can someone let me know if you have a scan of the recent HHI DVC activities calendar? Even a digital photo will do.

Thanks!

I can only imagine that must be me..... Somehow I must have lost your PMessage. Please PM me again and I promise you I will send you the activity sheets.

Thanks!

You can just call the resort and they will fax you one the same day. We have done this several times.

Just keep in mind that the activity schedule is not always exactly the same each week. So, while the one you are looking at will give you a good idea of what activities are offered, they may not be at exactly the same times/frequency the week you're there.

;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter