Looking for some help

jbillig

Earning My Ears
Good Evening Creative Disney People. We are planning a trip to Disney World in October. I want to create a travel journal for our trip with not only our travel information and such in it, but also put pictures and such after. I bought a journal, but our craft stores have no Disney related stickers, papers, etc. I've never done scrap-booking or such before so I don't know where to look aside from Hobby Lobby and Michaels and A.C. Moore; are there places online that you can find creative pieces to make the pages fun? AND does anyone have any suggestions on what to include in a travel journal?

I would do a page for all of your favorite characters so they can sign their name and then you can add a picture.
There are places online such as scrapbook.com (I hope its ok to name that, if not I"ll delete it) and others if you google scrapbook supplies. Also ebay and I think they sell alot of scrap stuff at Disney and at Disney Springs.

I did this for one of our trips but it's still unfinished! It's () close! I just need some quiet time when the kids return to school.

Aside from Jeniferdwn's suggestion you could also look at scrapyourtrip.com
they have a lot of great papers and paper pieces to select from.

I also use clip art I print and rubber stamps and other things from brochures and other things I save from trips.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!