looking for something new to do for a 10 yr old DD

bound4wdw

Mouseketeer
Looking for something new and different "extra magic" ideas to do for a 10 yr old daughter.
She has done almost everything that is free and the pirates league, BBB, fireworks desert party, pirate cruise, and we have scheduled a "Mix it Make it Celebrate it" session at the Food and Wine festival this time when we go for labor day week. Would really appreciate some other great ideas..
Thank you!

Have her plan a whole day herself. It's so neat to see what kids come up with. I thought for sure my son would want to ride barnstormer 20 times in a row, but he chose to spend hours racing cars at the Lego store, and swimming at night when it was sixty degrees!

My sons loved renting the searacer boats.
I heard that the horseback riding at The campground is really cool too. We want to do that next year.

Looking for something new and different "extra magic" ideas to do for a 10 yr old daughter.
She has done almost everything that is free and the pirates league, BBB, fireworks desert party, pirate cruise, and we have scheduled a "Mix it Make it Celebrate it" session at the Food and Wine festival this time when we go for labor day week. Would really appreciate some other great ideas..
Thank you!

Have you played Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom and the Pirate Adventure in Adventure land?

My 10 yo DD really wanted to do the surrey bike rental at the POR- we didn't have time but she was disappointed we couldn't do it. Also at FW they do horse back riding, that could be fun. Nothing earth shattering but could be fun.

My 10 yo DD really wanted to do the surrey bike rental at the POR- we didn't have time but she was disappointed we couldn't do it. Also at FW they do horse back riding, that could be fun. Nothing earth shattering but could be fun.

We rented a surrey bike at BW, DD loved it and said it was her favorite thing of the trip!

The surrey Bike seems like a good idea, and we will see if she wants to plan a day. Great Ideas! She has ridden a horse before just not a FW. we have done the sorceror at kingdom, but haven't done the pirate in adventure land.

Archery at FW is fun. Also, the Caring for Giants tour is great. It's short (an hour) and not too expensive ($30).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter