Looking for...

SLSerna

Earning My Ears
Hi there,
It's been a while since I've been on the boards, but we're headed back to Disney 3 weeks from today and realized I needed a few things!
Leaving this a little last minute as we're surprising the kids this time and I've had to be sneaky in my planning, as they're WAY too smart and pick up on EVERYTHING!
Doing the bulk of my packing and planning today while they're at school and hoping that I haven't left things too last minute. I am looking for:

Personalized airline tickets for:
Rachel & Benjamin
Leaving September 25, 3018 (Toronto to Orlando)
Returning October 02, 3018 (Orlando to Toronto)

Also, I've never made my own autograph books, but if any DISigners have an easy to follow templates or pages that they can share, I'd love to make the kids their own books. They were really into the autographs last time (ages 3 and 6), but I am not sure if they will be this time (ages 6 and 9)...and I can't ask them! But i figure if easy enough to print and bind, and if personalized they'll still love doing it!

Thanks in advance!
Shawna

This will be our daughters first trip to Disney. She is 3, how many Princess dresses should I pack and realistically how long will she wear it?

Hi there,
It's been a while since I've been on the boards, but we're headed back to Disney 3 weeks from today and realized I needed a few things!
Leaving this a little last minute as we're surprising the kids this time and I've had to be sneaky in my planning, as they're WAY too smart and pick up on EVERYTHING!
Doing the bulk of my packing and planning today while they're at school and hoping that I haven't left things too last minute. I am looking for:

Personalized airline tickets for:
Rachel & Benjamin
Leaving September 25, 3018 (Toronto to Orlando)
Returning October 02, 3018 (Orlando to Toronto)

Also, I've never made my own autograph books, but if any DISigners have an easy to follow templates or pages that they can share, I'd love to make the kids their own books. They were really into the autographs last time (ages 3 and 6), but I am not sure if they will be this time (ages 6 and 9)...and I can't ask them! But i figure if easy enough to print and bind, and if personalized they'll still love doing it!

Thanks in advance!
Shawna

Hi Shawna
I will post an airline ticket for Benjamin and Rachel in my photobucket
Look under: Rachel
Link to my photobucket is in my signature
I am guessing the year is 2018 not 3018?right?
Hugs Mel

PS
If you have trouble uploading from Photobucket you will have to send me a private message requesting it via email,,,however to Private Message me in the DIS you need atleast 20 or so posts.

Last edited:

This will be our daughters first trip to Disney. She is 3, how many Princess dresses should I pack and realistically how long will she wear it?

Hi Cindy456838
This is the Creative DIS Design forum,,I think maybe you posted your question in the wrong forum
maybe try Disney is for Families
https://www.disboards.com/forums/disney-for-families.23/

I am not a moderator so I can't move your post for you.

Best Regards
Mel

Hi Shawna
I will post an airline ticket for Benjamin and Rachel in my photobucket
Look under: Rachel
Link to my photobucket is in my signature
I am guessing the year is 2018 not 3018?right?
Hugs Mel

PS
If you have trouble uploading from Photobucket you will have to send me a private message requesting it via email,,,however to Private Message me in the DIS you need atleast 20 or so posts.

Mel you are awesome! Thank you so much!
Oops...yes, 2018 and not 3018 ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!