looking to trade for rocket couch(s)

cat_herder

Disney Veteran
Hi,

I would like a few rocket couches for my rooms. I only have one rare thing and since it was a gift I can't trade it.

But I will offer a shopping spree for either a single rocket couch or a group of them. After we both agree on the credit amount, then you tell me what you what it spent on in the game; I buy it; then we trade.

I will start the bid at 1000 credits per rocket couch.
1 couch = 1000 credits
2 couch = 2000 credits

Now it's your turn to up the bid until we both agree on a number. Think about items that you would like for your room? What items do you want to give out as prizes in your games? Don’t forget the holidays are coming too.

I'm willing to offer this to several different people until I get the number of couches I need. I realize that it's not the greatest offer in the world, but if people with rare items don't trade with people with no rare ideas, how can we ever get a rare item?

It’s ok to send me PM if you don’t want to post on the board.
:flower:

Hi Cat.Herder :wave2:

This isn't a trade just a way of me finding out what these are worth!

The good new is: I heard today on the Jungle Cruise dock, that the rocket couches were going to be re-released. Not sure exactly when or what colors, but it seemed like pretty good info from a CL.

Really, cool. :Pinkbounc . I'll be saving credits

I was in a room with 3 staff members about 2-3 days ago and asked if they would be re-issuing the couches now that the new space room is out, one staff (a guy, but I forget the name) said he would go look it up for me; but he never came back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter