Looks like a warm mid-January coming to WDW!

chris4disney

DIS Veteran
So the last time we were at WDW was August 2018. It was soooooooooooooo stinkin hot/humid that we said we'd never go back in August unless it was absolutely are only option. We're leaving for WDW on January 11th for 10 days. I know it's still a week away and things could change, but as of right now the forecast for that week is showing mid 80's! :oops: Coming from Ohio I was definitely looking forward to warmer Florida weather in January, but certainly wasn't expecting mid 80's. I guess I can leave the hats and gloves out of our bags. LOL

We're supposed to drop to the single digits up here in Montana next week -- hope it stays nice and warm in Florida through the end of the month!

Yup, live in Mass and leaving Sunday the 12th for a week, can't wait to get out of the cold and into the heat!

We were there over Christmas. The first couple of days we were in sweaters and down jackets. Later we were in tshirts and sweltering in the afternoons. Then raincoats and ponchos came out. Crazy Florida weather.

We will be arriving on Jan 12th and hope the predictions of highs in the mid 80's hold up. We have been to WDW many times in January and sometimes it is very cold. The 80's would be great and almost too good to believe. :)

It has been unseasonably warm here in Texas. I guess we aren’t the only ones.

I can’t imagine living in a place where I welcome heat! :laughing:

So the last time we were at WDW was August 2018. It was soooooooooooooo stinkin hot/humid that we said we'd never go back in August unless it was absolutely are only option. We're leaving for WDW on January 11th for 10 days. I know it's still a week away and things could change, but as of right now the forecast for that week is showing mid 80's! :oops: Coming from Ohio I was definitely looking forward to warmer Florida weather in January, but certainly wasn't expecting mid 80's. I guess I can leave the hats and gloves out of our bags. LOL
We will be there Jan 22. Weather looks great!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!