Loop suggestions

Mic

<font color=purple>They can take away my freedom b
Our good friends will be staying at FW in a preferred site in Oct. Between the 2 families, there will be 4 kids, boys 6,6,& 1.5, and 1 girl, 6. I helped them book with a AAA discount, but I am at a loss as to a specific site or loop. Any suggestions? (They did request the 2 sites be side by side). Also, as they are arriving on a Sat. afternoon(probably 4 pm), I suggested they do the campfire program that night, and start the parks the next day. What do you guys think?

I vote for the 1400 loop, (Our Favorite) its close to the campfire program, bike barn, Pool, short walk to meadows TP.

Loops 100, 200, 400 & 700 are close to the Settlement area which includes Settlement depot, Pioneer Hall, the Petting Farm, Stable, Trading Post, Playground and Marina

Loops 300 & 500 Playground

Loop 1400 is close to the Meadow area which includes Campfire area, playground, pool, trading post and bike barn.

Saying that we prefer the 400 & 700 loops because of their close proximity to the PH area.

I'll second the vote for the 1400 loop. We were in Big Bear in July and LOVED it. Close enough to walk to the boat launch and right by the pool, campfire, bike barn and trading post!

We love the 300 loop... So does our dog...:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter