• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Losing hope for my waitlist in December

TwingleMum

DIS Veteran
I waitlisted at 7 month window for a 2br at BCV. I have a studio and a 1 BR so we have back up but the cousins really want to be together. I've seen people who got their waitlist who went on after me. I think I may have miscalculated by thinking 1. Its a long time~ there will be a cancellation 2. I didn't want to gamble bringing my DSis & her kids and make them move if I couldn't get all the days. :sad: :sad1: :worried: I feel so unloved ~ like the old saying "always the bridesmaid never the bride"

Thanks but I think if people were going to cancel wouldn't they have done it by 30 days out?

I just got my waitlist yesterday for Dec 7-11. I had 2days BWV and 2 days SSR. They had 4 nights BWV for me. So I would gicve it another week or so before giving up hope.

I also just got my waitlist for Dec 4-9. I booked a BWV preferred view 1BR and waitlisted the 1BR standard view. Confirmation of standard view came yesterday....

missymagic said:
I just got my waitlist yesterday for Dec 7-11. I had 2days BWV and 2 days SSR. They had 4 nights BWV for me. So I would gicve it another week or so before giving up hope.

i was also on a the waitlist for VWL for dec 11. but i have given up hope

missymagic said:
When did you go on the list???

TimmyP said:
I also just got my waitlist for Dec 4-9. I booked a BWV preferred view 1BR and waitlisted the 1BR standard view. Confirmation of standard view came yesterday....
When did you go on the waitlist so I can tell if maybe I'm in the ballpark or 10 miles away ;)

Have you called back to make sure you are still on the waitlist. I was waiting forever for one day once and finally called to be sure there was nothing available and found I wasn't even on the list. I listed and it came in the next day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter