Loss of a Young Diser

DonnettaR

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone, I am very sad to report that my 13 yr DD died suddenly and unexpectedly on February 25, 2007. Clarke Reese aka Herclover loved being a Diser. Clarke had been going to WDW and DL since the age of 3. She took her first Disney cruise at the tender age of 4 and has cruised every year since. She so enjoyed moving to the new levels in the children's program and was excited when she finally got to go the teen club last year. Clarke's biggest dream was being able to get to go to Palo's and to get a spa treatment. She also wanted to take the WDW behind the scenes tour when she turned 18. Clarke loved the DCL show "Hercules the Muse ical" She was so upset when they took it off the magic. She was so looking forward to our upcoming 7/15/2007 cruise on the wonder so that she would get the chance to see it again. Clarke was convinced that she was going to get a job with DCL as either a performer or cruise director. Clarke loved Disney so very very much. Her friends called her a "Disney Freak", and she was proud of it. She is very very truly missed here on earth, but perhaps she's talking to the "big guy" Walt himself and getting the answers to all her Disney questions.
*** I just wanted to include website..lots of Disney photos***

http://clarkedani-reese.memory-of.com/About.aspx

Last edited:
I'm very sorry to hear of your loss. :grouphug:

OMG, I'm so sorry for your loss. I have a DD13 and I just can't imagine what you're going through, hugs to you.:sad1: :hug:

:sad1: I am so sorry. :hug:

I do hope Clarke is getting all her Disney questions answered.

Here's another DISer who is very sadden by your loss. Herclover is likely in heaven on her never ending cruise and trips to WDW. And she can see Hercules whenever she wants. Hugs and best wishes to her family that has to wait each year to go to WDW or on a DCL cruise. My prayers are with you.

I have no words that can comfort you, but I will tell you that I am so sorry for your loss & you will be in my prayers tonight.:grouphug:
Jodi

My deepest sympathy in your time of loss. Her life as short as it was must have been a joy to you all. You were blessed with a wonderful child.

I am so sorry for your loss.....my heart aches for you and your family. Life is short. I am joyous to know that your DD was able to find the joy and love of Disney in her short life. My hugs to you.:flower3:

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family during this time. May God provide the comfort you need at this time.:angel:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts