Lost Birth Certificate

all is not lost...check out vitalcheck.com you have time to get another one...you may have to pay for express delivery though...good luck

r u near the area she was born ?
if so just go to town hall and she can get new one if not i would
check out the website mentioned above peter

If you do need vitalcheck they say even with express that it will take 5-10 business days. Mine only took a few days.

I had to call the court house (vital records) a week before we left for our last cruise. My husbands birth certificate looked as though it had gone through a flood, been crinkled up a few times and the raised seal didnt feel too raised anymore. I ordered a new one just incase (2 actually) by phone, put it on my credit card and it was in my mailbox 2 days later.

I hope that you have done this already, but if you use the vitacheck.com site it is very fast. My BIL could not find his last wee and we leave this Fri. for the 7 day Western. He does not have a computer so I went to vitacheck and got one for him. It came in 2 days. Try them I have used them for several certified copies, they don't have the raised seal but because they are certified they are good to use, and they arrived at my house within 3 to 4 days each time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter