Lost my daughter to suicide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mommasita,
There is hope, love, and reason in all things. God allows terrible things, even though we can't fathom or understand them. I am a broken person who struggles often with things. I knew about your daughter from other posts. Your strength gives me hope and helps me persevere. I know I am just an internet person, but thank you.

mommasita,
My heart is with you. My son decided not to live anymore also. People don’t understand that you are still grieving—bless you and please hang in there.

Hugs to you.....

I wanted to put the hug symbol but no clue where it is anymore. I see the board changed

Tomorrow. Tomorrow is my daughter’s 23rd Birthday. I wanted to close this thread, but I can’t, I just can not do it. I feel like that is just another way of making it like she never existed, she is over. She never will be. I wonder so much how much she would have changed in 5 years.

Although I appreciate the well wishes, please know this isn’t the meaning for this thread. It is my therapy, a way to speak my words, my thoughts, my heart.

I will be working, I’ve never worked a Birthday of hers since I’ve lost her, I pray for the strength to be able to make the day. My best friend called, suggested i do what I can, if I can’t, I can’t, that is all. I don’t do well with pity, so I don’t want to tell my boss why, if I can’t, I’ll just say I am not well, which wont be a lie.

Well then, thanks for letting me ramble.

You are in my thoughts. Sending you a big hug......

She lives on in your heart and memories...I lost my niece 7 years ago next month and her mom 5 years ago. Not a day goes by that I don't miss them or say hi to them, they are still with me. Please know you are loved and that everyone is sending you that love, strength and hugs. Please take care.

Mommasita, and all who have lost loved ones:

Words are never good enough. They can’t fill the absence. But, I pray that your pain becomes less sharp as you remember the good times. Focus on the joyous moments, taking your next breaths, getting through your tough days, reaching your next goals, however minor. You are still here for a reason. I hope this note helps a bit.

Thinking of you today @mommasita and knowing that although grief ebbs and flows, your profound loss never diminishes. Grace and peace in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ and much love and compassion from many of us here who hold you in our hearts. :flower3:

Thank you so much for taking time in your day to think of me and post this. ❤️ I can not put into words what it means.
I hope you had a wonderful Mother’s Day! 🥰

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter