Lost my daughter to suicide

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so sorry-I will pray for you and your loved ones. As a suicide survivor, both myself and three friends of mine, I feel so deeply for you at this time.

I am so so very sorry to hear this. I can’t even imagine. Has to be a parents worst nightmare. My thoughts and prayers are with you. (((HUGS)))

I'm so very sorry. I can't imagine what a nightmare this is for your family. :hug:

Mommasita....I am praying for you and your family. Through the years on the Dis I have always been impresssed with your words of comfort and compassion for others when they have experienced tough times. I only hope we can be the same comfort to you. My dd lost two very close friends to suicide in the same month two years ago. The grief is deep for both sets of parents. Two years out I have seen a rollercoaster ride for them emotionally but they are beginning to get their life on a more steady track. I pray good supportive friends, family and faith community to wrap their arms around you. If you pray and want specific prayer for your family please pm me and let me know.

I am very saddened to hear this, mommasita, and have said prayers for your family. You have been such a good friend to so many here, and have been through so much yourself already. One of my closest friends who lost her son spent a lot of time with other families who had been through similar circumstances, and that's how she got through it. I saw her last weekend and she was in a better place than she had been. I hope you can find other people to connect with when the time is right - they will help pull you through, too. Lots of hugs, and will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

I wanted to take a moment and thank everyone. It is very kind of each and every one of you.

To those who have been through similar, I am so very sorry.

I am very glad to read others have pulled through. Our counsellor has recommended compassionate friends, I just haven't called yet. Perhaps soon. For now it is surviving, just day to day.

We are blessed with amazing, kind friends and family who literally did everything , because I can't recall the first few days, but they fed us, slept here(probably on watch). My best friend is almost always here, I am not sure I could have made it without her to be honest. I need to get stronger for my son now.

Once again, thank you.

May the love of your family and friends get you through the difficult time ahead and bring some peace to your family this season.

Grace and peace to you and your family - you have my deepest sympathy for your unthinkable loss in such a tragic way. :flower3:

Through unfortunate circumstances I have become closely acquainted with a shockingly high number of mothers who have lost their precious children. It is far more common than I ever could have imagined. If you have access to a program called "Grief-Share" I would highly recommend it, when you feel ready. All of my friends have found it to be a very vital and meaningful resource as they navigate their journey. :grouphug:

I am so, so sorry. My DD15 attempted suicide 5 months ago. Thankfully she did not succeed but she did have life threatening injuries and she will have scars and lingering injuries for years to come. Now we are just working to help her want to stay alive. The pain we felt was unbearable, I can't even imagine what you are going through. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers and am so glad you have friends and family helping you out, it was the only thing that got us through our ordeal.

You have my deepest sympathy for your unimaginable loss, my thoughts are with your family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!