'Love is Magical' Pin Event RSP: Last Stage?

disneydownunder

Earning My Ears
Hello,

In a few weeks going on a huge trip from Melbourne, Australia to WDW. There is a pin event called 'Love is Magical' that I am surprising my wife with. She loves Pins, and I have no idea about them or Pin Events in general. I may need some help!

I have payed for the event online for both of us, emailed Event Services the Pins I would like to buy for her as a RSP. I have received another email from them saying I am successful with all the pins I wanted. I managed to figure that out by myself but now I am stuck!
It says "Please send ID before January 25th and we will charge you for the pins" ???

How do they know where to charge, do they have my credit card on file? I thought I paid for the pins at the event? Its very hard to call them as they are open Melbourne EST time 1am - 9am! Plus I am assuming sending Photo ID Via Scan Copy/e-mail?

This part seems a bit vague, but maybe that is just me!. Any information about what happens in this stage after you have received your RSP Pin Notification and before the event.

Thank You Very Much :)

I am also going to the event!!! Congrats on going also and it will be a very nice surprise for your wife!

The way that these pin events work is that when you register you RSP what pins you want and when you get the confirmation on which ones of the ones that you want are the ones that you will be getting... well, before you got to the event the pins have to be paid for! it's just a way that Disney keeps eerything in order and the pins will be charged to a credit card or something that you put when you set the pins that you wanted RSP'd! when you get to the event they SHOULD have all the pins that everyone bought nicely put away and ready for everyone just to go pick them up!

if you have any further questions just ask

Hello,

In a few weeks going on a huge trip from Melbourne, Australia to WDW. There is a pin event called 'Love is Magical' that I am surprising my wife with. She loves Pins, and I have no idea about them or Pin Events in general. I may need some help!

I have payed for the event online for both of us, emailed Event Services the Pins I would like to buy for her as a RSP. I have received another email from them saying I am successful with all the pins I wanted. I managed to figure that out by myself but now I am stuck!
It says "Please send ID before January 25th and we will charge you for the pins" ???

How do they know where to charge, do they have my credit card on file? I thought I paid for the pins at the event? Its very hard to call them as they are open Melbourne EST time 1am - 9am! Plus I am assuming sending Photo ID Via Scan Copy/e-mail?

This part seems a bit vague, but maybe that is just me!. Any information about what happens in this stage after you have received your RSP Pin Notification and before the event.

Thank You Very Much :)
well...they do want you to pay for the pins in advance.
But..I do not..and have not had a problem.
I also have never scanned my id in advance for these events.
Why?
Because I get an pap discount..and it is too annoying for me to scan stuff ..
and...their hours on the phone are horrible.
and then..what if I do not like the pins in person?.
So..the solution is to...,
say..you are paying with a disney gift card.
Then....
take care of it when you arrive..
they would rather have youre money up front..
but...so would everyone.:lmao:

Great, thanks for both of your help. Its nice to know there are two options, but I might pre-pay since I have already pre-payed for my food, hotel. Hopefully I will have enough money to participate in their auctions! The Pins look amazing!

The pixar auction one is AMAZING looking!!! I saw it at the monthly event in the contemporary last month!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter